Auslogics Disk Defrag was designed to remedy system sluggishness and crashes caused by disk fragmentation. It is optimized to work with today's modern hard disks. Auslogics Disk Defrag is extremely simple to use, does not require any analysis phase and is faster than most of the other disk defragmentation software. It will help you get the maximum performance out of your expensive hardware investments. And, what’s most important, it's absolutely FREE.
Disk fragmentation leads to system slowdowns, PC crashes, slow startup and shutdown and sometimes to system failures. Auslogics Disk Defrag® is designed for fast optimization of today's modern hard disks. Get the maximum performance out of your expensive hardware investments. It works on Windows Vista/XP/2000/2003 (32-bit and 64-bit and dual-core CPU supported).
- Improve computer performance and stability
- Increase your productivity - no more waiting for files to open
- Defragment disks in only a few minutes
- Useful disk fragmentation map and detailed fragmentation report
- Windows XP Home and Professional, 2000/2003 and Vista supported
Hard disks are by far the slowest component in your computer. CPU and memory work much faster than hard disks because they do not have moving parts. Therefore fragmented disks often become a bottleneck of the system performance.
Besides causing slowdowns, fragmentation makes the hard drive disk heads move frequently when reading files which leads to freeze-ups and system crashes. It is important to keep your disks defragmented and optimized as much as possible.
The following minimal configuration is recommended to run this product.
* 7/Vista/2008/XP/2000/2003 (32-bit and 64-bit supported)
* 32 Mb of RAM
* 50 Mb of available disk space
Size: 13.6 MB